Forum title

AuthorMessage
trueblue

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Group: Forum Members
Active: Jul. 19 2006 07:43
Wed, Jun. 14 2006 06:17
Is there a way to tell if someone has you blocked from their email ?I've been trying to get hold of a friend or thought friend but never hear back.I have yahoo &msn and this morning i got a failure to deliver notice on msn .But i sent another email to them through yahoo but i don't get those notices.How can you tell if your blocked? Or can you?
reply report ]
AndyJ

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Active: Aug. 25 2006 15:32
Fri, Aug. 25 2006 15:39
It will say that you are not authorised to send mail to that particular address.  That means you are blocked.
reply report ]
dsds

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Active: Jan. 2 2007 11:29
Tue, Jan. 2 2007 11:31
UNDERGROUNDSURVEILANCE Wanting to know your friends password or is your girlfriend having an secret affair.or is your partner cheating you or u want to know what your child is doing online.for all the answers you only require the password. how easy would it be if only u had their email password .now you can get the required password very easily just contact our agency that is the underground surveilance. we get the passwords price you decide. just click on the link below or copy the link in the url box for more info. http://www.undergroundsurveilance.inc5.com/
reply report ]
dsds

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Active: Jan. 2 2007 11:29
Tue, Jan. 2 2007 11:29
UNDERGROUNDSURVEILANCE Wanting to know your friends password or is your girlfriend having an secret affair.or is your partner cheating you or u want to know what your child is doing online.for all the answers you only require the password. how easy would it be if only u had their email password .now you can get the required password very easily just contact our agency that is the underground surveilance. we get the passwords price you decide. just click on the link below or copy the link in the url box for more info. http://www.undergroundsurveilance.inc5.com/
reply report ]