Forum title

AuthorMessage
alex

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Group: Forum Members
Active: Jul. 2 2005 11:26
Sat, Jul. 2 2005 11:31
i have thing huge crush on my bestfriend. 3 days ago we were hanging out and he proposed to me and asked me to marry him. i wasnt expecting it at all and now i dont know what to say. ive known him since junior school. what should i say. help plese i need to tell him quick bcos he thing s im avioding him(i am a bit)??????????????????????
reply report ]
alex

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Active: Jul. 2 2005 11:26
Sat, Jul. 2 2005 11:32
i ment **this** not **thing**
reply report ]
westo

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Active: Jul. 3 2005 09:05
Sun, Jul. 3 2005 09:08
Y dnt u say yes cos if uve got a crush on him it wud b perfect and if u jst avoid him it will ruin ur frendship. or if ur not ready 2 go dat far yet jst explain dat 2 im if he luvs u hell understand fully!
reply report ]
SexyTechy

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Active: Aug. 8 2005 20:06
Mon, Aug. 8 2005 20:14
First of all, if it's just a crush, you can't say yes. If you haven't dated, you SHOULDN'T say yes, but I"m not going to demand you say no, it's not my life. However, many occasions, relationships with the best friend make things akward, so if you haven't dated him, do so. For AT LEAST a year. There's no need to rush. Secondly, you need to TALK to him about it. If you're going to date for a while, you need to TALK about it and come up with an agreement. "Avoiding" him is just going to make things worse. Good luck and congrats on the proposal!
reply report ]
Tree_Trunk

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Active: Apr. 20 2006 13:22
Wed, Apr. 19 2006 13:44
wow a proposal cool but if u say yes and you find it arcward so u divorce its gonna be a nasty sting in future relationships divorcees are labeled and its never a good thing so at least if u date and it doesnt work out u will no you tryed and never got into abnything you couldnt handle
reply report ]
yanker

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Active: Nov. 7 2006 20:06
Tue, Nov. 7 2006 20:08
you should go a head. what are you waiting for? good luck
reply report ]